Computer classes for Term 2 are now available for enrolment online or at the Office. We have some new and interesting courses on offer. Though some computer classes will continue on Zoom, we have an equal number of courses finding their way to the Hub for face-to-face delivery. This is the kind of flexible learning that all ages need. It can be both engaging and challenging, enhancing our skills, abilities and knowledge.
Details of the courses with their Leaders are listed below. To see the full description of each class, click on the link in the course title. To enrol, login to UMAS: https://u3anunawading.com.au/members/
Short courses offered at the Hub
- Computer-Basic, Internet and Email – June Cheung (Tuesday 11:00am for 9 weeks from 26 April)
- iPad Intermediate – Tony Widdows (Wednesday 2:00pm for 6 weeks from 27 April)
- Photoshop Elements and Page Plus – Peter Poole (Thursday 12 noon for 9 weeks from 28 April)
- What’s IT all about: Computer Technology – Volker Ankenbrand (Thursday 2:30pm for 6 weeks from 28 April)
- Travelling with your phone or tablet – Wayne Henry (Tuesday 2:30pm for 2 weeks from 24 May)
- Better Phone Photos – Helen Smith (Tuesday 2:00pm for 3 weeks from 7 June)
Short courses offered via Zoom
- Photo Editing – Archie Khan (Tuesday 10:00am for 6 weeks from 26 April)
- Windows (10+) Basics and Beyond – Dennis Bareis (Wednesday 10:00 for 9 weeks from 27 April)
- Android Phones: Basics and Beyond – Dennis Bareis (Thursday 2:00pm for 9 weeks from 28 April)
- Libre Office – Wayne Henry (Friday 9:00am for 9 weeks from 29 April)
- How they hack your passwords – Helen Smith (Thursday 1:00pm for 2 weeks from 5 May to coincide with World Password Day)
- Two-factor authentication – Helen Smith (Thursday 1:00pm for 2 weeks from 26 May)
Ongoing course via Zoom
- Questions and Answers – Helen Smith (Thursdays 1:00pm – 3:00pm – join anytime)
A warm welcome to our three new Leaders June Cheung, Peter Poole and Volker Ankenbrand.
Zoom links for classes are sent to accepted members close to the start of the first class and no later than the day before.
Computer Courses Coordinator