All classes being offered this year are listed on our website at u3anunawading.com.au/courses-activities/
- You will be able to enrol from 9am on Thursday 21 January if you were a financial member in 2020.
- Enrolments open for new members and previous members who were not financial in 2020 on Wednesday 27 January.
The maximum number for classes and the way they are run may change from the way they are currently advertised if different Covid-19 restrictions are in place at the time a class is being run. Some classes may be split into two groups, so that in effect they are run fortnightly for each group, or at a different time or day. Some classes may be offered by Zoom. Some classes may be much smaller.
Printed 2021 Course Guides will be available for collection from the Hub during Summer School, which commences on Tuesday 12 January.
How to enrol in Summer School classes
Click the yellow Enrolment button at the top of our website u3anunawading.com.au to go to the member administration system (UMAS)
- Log in with your member number and password
- Select the classes you wish to attend and add them to your ‘cart’
- ‘Checkout’ to actually enrol.
There are still vacancies in a number of classes. To learn more visit u3anunawading.com.au/courses-activities/ Your current 2020 membership is being extended so that you do not need to pay your 2021 membership fee to attend Summer School.
Forgotten your member number or password?
If you have forgotten your member number please email .
If you have forgotten your password you can request a temporary one when you log into the member administration system (UMAS).
‘How to enrol online for 2021 classes’ training sessions are being offered on 11 and 18 January. Click here to learn more.