How to Renew your Membership or Join as a New Member
Before you can participate in a course or activity at U3A Nunawading, you must become a
* To renew your membership online click here and you will be taken to our online
* Once you have activated your details you can access the system either by using your
membership ID or your email address along with your access password.
* To join online click here and you will be taken to our online membership system, or
* Call into the U3A office at the Nunawading Community Centre, 16 – 20 Silver Grove,
Nunawading during office hours 9.30am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday during school
* Once you have completed an online application, either from home or at our office,
you will be issued with a membership ID number.
Volunteering is a very important part of being a member of U3A Nunawading Inc.
Positions are available for Committee of Management, office volunteers and various
committees. For further information see our Volunteer Opportunites or enquire at the reception desk.
Payment of fees
* Members can choose to pay online using PayPal.
* If paying by another method e.g. cash, cheque or EFTPOS, members will need to
come into our Nunawading office. No payments will be taken over the phone.
* All online enrolment payments will be processed securely via PayPal using your own
credit card. You do not need to be a PayPal member to use this payment option.
U3A Nunawading Membership Fees for 2017
* Membership Type January to December, 2017
* Full Member $70.00
The annual membership fee entitles a member to attend as many classes as they wish
during the year, subject to availability. There is an extra charge of $20 for most computer
classes and $10 for attendance at Summer School. Some workshops and excursions incur
U3A Nunawading Inc. is dependent for its day to day operations on member subscriptions,
Government grants and discounted accommodation from the City of Whitehorse.
In addition to our learning activities, there are a number of social events held during the year
to enable members to meet in a relaxed atmosphere. See the Notice Board for further
All tutors, Committee members and support staff are volunteers. U3A Nunawading operates
as a non-profit organisation with support from the City of Whitehorse and the Victorian State
Click link to: Member Fees and Charges Policy