All 2022 Classes including Summer School can now be VIEWED on the Courses list on our website
- You will be able to ENROL from 9am on Monday 29 November if you are a financial member this year.
- Enrolments open for new members and previous members who were not financial in 2021 on Wednesday 1 December.
The office will be open until Friday 10 December and reopen on Monday 10 January for Summer School. Our office hours are 9.00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
COVID-19 restrictions currently in force
Enter through the front door
If you come to the Hub, please park in the car park off Esdale Street and walk around the old school building to the front entrance, which faces Springvale Road. Council COVID Marshals will be in attendance to check the status of your vaccination.
Show your vaccination status
You can do this in the following ways:
- When you check-in using the Service Victoria App, this will automatically verify your vaccination status if you have linked your COVID-19 digital certificate to your Service Victoria app.
- Show a printed version of your COVID-19 digital certificate.
Council Staff will not admit you to the Hub if you do not provide proof of your vaccination status as outlined above. You will also need to wear a mask whilst you are in the Hub.
Members must be fully vaccinated to attend face-to-face classes in 2022
When enrolling online you will be asked to tick a box to indicate that you have received two COVID-19 vaccinations. You will then need to show proof of vaccination when attending face-to-face classes.
If you have not been fully vaccinated you will only be able to enrol in Zoom classes.
If you enrol using an Enrolment Form rather than enrolling online you will also need to tick the appropriate box to let us know that you are fully vaccinated.
Intending to enrol online? Check your details now!
Here’s how to save time when enrolments open by ensuring all of your personal and contact details are up-to-date:
- Click the Login link on the left side menu
- Login with your membership number / email address and password
- Note the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement and click OK to close the message
- Confirm your phone number/s, email address and Emergency Contact details are all correct. If not, make the changes you want
- Tick your Vaccination Status if you are double vaccinated
- Click SAVE to save your changes.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a temporary one from the login page of the member administration system (U-MAS).
“How to enrol online” – training sessions
Computer Leader and Webmaster Helen Smith will be running online enrolment training sessions on 18 and 23 November via Zoom. Find the links to join in here.
Key dates to remember
- 18 and 23 November – How to Enrol Online Training
- 29 November – Enrolment opens for 2021 financial members
- 1 December – Enrolment opens for all others
- 11 to 20 January – Summer School
- 7 February – Term 1 2022 begins